- Maintains network integrity through preventive maintenance. Installs, changes, repairs and disconnects services; buries drops; locates lines; and performs service as assigned.
- Installation of new lines and equipment in customer residence.
- Troubleshooting existing lines and equipment.
- Repair, maintain, splice and test customer lines.
- Use meters to locate and clear trouble on defective coax and/or fiber outside plant facilities.
- Climb ladders and poles, enter trenches, crawl spaces.
- Meets schedule appointment windows.
- Completes work orders and other documentation.
- Interpret service orders and maps.
- Work with hand tools.
- Communication skills – written and oral
- Operate equipment for testing and repair
- Work independently
- Valid Driver License